KeepPet is an International startup with the headquarters in Los Angeles that strives to provide innovative services that improve the life of pets across the world while fostering the connection with their owners.
We are at the lookout of a talented Veterinarians to join us in launching our convenient tool for pet owners - online chats and video consultations.
KeepPet provide pet owners with easy and instant access to qualified veterinary advice and consultation via mobile app.
The primary job function of the KeepPet veterinary is to provide pet owners with online consultations, and help them to be more responsible pet owners, and pets to be healthier.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate with clients on various topics and provide advices and recommendations about treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs via KeepPet web platform;
• Managing reports and necessary documentation.
• Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine;
• CVMA or similar certification is required;
• Fluency in English is a must, additional language is a plus.
• Fully remote;
• At least 10 hours per week;
• Flexible schedule including Weekends;
• Salary starting from $10/hour.
What we offer:
• Work in an International startup that acts globally to improve the life of pets and the relation with their owners;
• Remote veterinary job with flexible working hours to enjoy working wherever you prefer;
• Competitive salary based on your experience.